- The perfect little black dress. Three important things to know about the LBD. It comes in many shapes and forms, there will always be one in every price range, and you cannot have too many of them! This one is simple, which is key because you can dress it up or down. It's a cotton knit (95% cotton 5% spandex) and it's only $10.90. All you need is a pair of black tights, and alternating black ballet flats and tall boots and you could permanently live in this dress.
- Another great piece to have in your closet is something with sequins. It can be anything from a camisole to a cardigan, a skirt or top. Here's a great example of mixing casual and festive.
- And when you're ready to ditch the heels, your feet can sparkle the night away in comfort.
- Faux Fur, you can't go wrong when you throw one of these around you neck. Chic, Chic, Chic!
- Costume jewelry, like this ear cuff, trendy, cheep with a big bag for your buck.
Happy Holiday Hunting!