2012 FALL TREND REPORT
Top Ten Must Haves
1. The perfect pump. And by perfect I mean you can walk in it! There are a zillion choices, trust me, you can find a pair that’s comfortable. This fall you’ll want ankle straps, embellishments and metallic toes or heels.
2. Something in Hunter Green. This is that kind of color that comes in and out every few seasons. Check the back of your closet you may have a sweater that already fits the bill.
3. The perfect blazer. This should take you from work suit by day to over a dress at night and with jeans on Saturday, effortlessly.
4. The perfect flat. For when your feet need to retreat from the perfect pump or just because they’re fabulous.
5. Animal Motifs. With a skirt or jean
are fun and playful.
6. A peplum. Either on a dress or a top. This is my new favorite silhouette and it looks great on all body types.
7. A statement necklace. The options are endless; there is something for everyone in every price range.
8. Leopard. Enough said.
10. Brocade. A little goes a long way or you could go full out. If you are a DIY'er adding a panel of brocade to an old denim jacket is fabulous.
Stay tuned for The Fall Shoe and Boot Report, my favorite!