Here are some of its benefits
- It regulates blood pressure
- Is used in treating chronic fatigue
- Soothes a sore throat
- Fights dizziness/vertigo
- Is beneficial for people with lupus, fibromyalgia, arthritis, multiple sclerosis an hoshimotos thyroiditis.
- Contains anti bacterial properties to ward off colds and flew well
- Has anti-rheumatic, anti-parasitic, anti-septic, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties
Wow, that's pretty impressive! You can make a drink out of thyme like tea, simply put a handful of fresh or dried thyme in a tea strainer, pour hot water over it, let is sit a few minutes then take out the strainer. You can add honey or agave to sweeten. You can also buy thyme tea.